By using the principles and elements of design, aesthetics and warmth can always be brought into a space, no matter what the budget is. Even If your budget is tight, don't assume that hiring a designer is beyond your reach. We offer a variety of design services, in your home or online, that can enhance the aesthetics and function of your living space, accommodating a wide budget range. No project is too small or too big; from design consultation and simple room transforms, to large remodeling projects and full scale renovations, we can assist with all.
Our services include:
Full Service Interior Design
We specialize in full service home remodels and renovations. These services include:
- Design consultation
- Design development
- Color scheme and paint selection
- Finishes and material selection
- Furniture selection
- Custom furniture design
- Interior decorating and styling
- Space planning and design
- Kitchen & Bath design
- 2D / 3D Drawings & sketches
- Renovations for ROI
- Designer Shopping
- Wall covering and window treatment
Interior design services offered online.
E-Design is a simple, affordable virtual design alternative to our full-service interior design. This is the perfect option for clients who are seeking a professional design touch for their space and are able to implement the design on their own. All communication is done via E-mail to provide a step by step plan for creating a professional designed space that perfectly meets your individual style, space, and budget.
The E- Design process include the following steps:
1. Design Questioner - we will email you a client questionnaire that will help us understand your needs, wants, design style and goals. After you have filled out the E-Design Questionnaire we will email you a quote for your design project. Once approved by you, we can start working on your projects and next steps.
2. We will ask you to take measurements and photographs of your space, as well as any existing furniture and inspiration photos you may have. Then, within two weeks, you will receive a couple of design concepts boards and scaled furniture floor plan, from which you will choose one.
3. After choosing your favorite design concept, you can send us any feedback you may have and we will provide you with one revision. Once the concept is approved by you, we will send you a final shopping list with any additional information and design notes required to implement the design on your own.
Please contact us for pricing.